Spirit & Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Julia Mae's Stuff
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 pm by Julia Mae

» Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am by Pharlap

» the Catholic Answers Forum
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm by Julia Mae

» Srsly ....?
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm by Julia Mae

» The Fifth Task
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm by Julia Mae

» Theory of the Fifth Practice
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm by Julia Mae

» The Fourth Task
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm by Julia Mae

» Theory of the Fourth Practice
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm by Julia Mae

» The Third Task
Example Online Mediumship Reading EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:58 pm by Julia Mae

Example Online Mediumship Reading

Go down

Example Online Mediumship Reading Empty Example Online Mediumship Reading

Post  Julia Mae Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 pm

This is from 2005. The way this worked was: I spent an hour posting whatever I'd get while the subject was also online knowing this was happening. Then I'd post whatever I had. Then they would respond to the various things that had come through, so, no feedback during the process. Afterward, sometimes there'd be a bit more, but we'd just discuss it. So, below is a post with what I first posted, and then a post with their responses. I essentially copy/pasted it with spelling corrections. I also changed my name because I didn't use Julia Mae then.

Note that there are things that are wrong, especially when I try to interpret what I got instead of just reporting what I got. This is an issue all mediums have and must continually fight: the urge to understand instead of just convey. Sometimes we get a symbol over and over that means the same thing, then we can interpret. Except for the medium who always got a bell for Philadelphia and the sitter kept saying, I don't know anyone in Philadelphia. Finally he says, "Well, they keep showing me my symbol for Philadelphia, a bell!" That's when she told him that a bell had great significance for she and her late husband.

So interpretation can always be troublesome.

Also notice that not everything meant something to the person at the time. This is a fairly typical session, I think, in terms of accuracy and issues.

Julia Mae
Admin

https://sites.google.com/site/juliamaesite/

Back to top Go down

Example Online Mediumship Reading Empty The reading

Post  Julia Mae Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Mediumship reading September 2005:

OK, not breathing real easily, so you have someone who had emphysema or some kind of breathing related issue. I'm not getting heart, just breathing.

This is like father, older man.

I have something diagonally over my right eyebrow, I'm thinking someone fell and had a big cut there.

You have someone who died in a fire?

I heard church bells and "Bells of St Mary's" don't know if someone is referring to the movie or a real place, unless, is there a nun crossed over for you? Or here they want to refer to?

I have someone up on the right who seems feminine, so I am saying this is your father's mother or maybe an aunt on that side.

Someone with an eye tick?

And someone just said "snowcones." But "not cheap 7-11 ones."

I'm upstairs in an apartment with windows that slide up and down, regular windows, wood framed, I can look down at the street, there are kids playing there, this is a narrow street, hardly wide enough for two cars.

Someone said something that sounded like "shot.." or "chot..."

They give me these physical things and a lot of times I don't know what it is - do you have someone who characteristically put their own right hand over their own mouth, kind of like the way the say when thinking, like...I think I have a guy here who played chess, maybe, sitting at a table with his face on his hand covering his mouth, thinking.

The word I couldn't get might sound like "shot-key." "Chot-kee?"

I think this apartment was on the 2nd or 3rd floor, not real high, I'd say third.

I'm seeing an old-fashioned, open casket funeral (sorry, I told 'em to give me something else, I mean, who hasn't been to one of these?) but I am also approaching this casket and the guy in it (wearing a black suit) from a very low perspective, so I am thinking this must be your grandfather, he has white hair and he must've passed when you were real little, and it looks really bright around him.

Was there that old thin dark flowered carpeting there? Did you think "that's not him" at the funeral home?

"Seventh inning stretch." I have no idea what this phrase means, not a sports person.

I think this guy from the funeral wants to apologize to you for something, he isn't saying what, so I am thinking it is not that I am not getting it but that it's too personal for an open reading like this. He says "she knows."

Julia Mae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Example Online Mediumship Reading Empty Response from Subject

Post  Julia Mae Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm

OK, not breathing real easily, so you have someone who had emphysema or some kind of breathing realated issue. I'm not getting heart, just breathing.

This is like father, older man.

Right before you started, I felt he would be the one to show up. Interesting that you mentioned him first. This is my brother-in-law. He was using oxygen tanks to help him breath for about a year prior to passing. Smoking cigarettes gave him cancer and he had a lot of trouble breathing. It was a slow and sad way to die. He was also the one that appeared to me similar to the image shown on Allison's book cover.

I have something diagonally over my right eyebrow, I'm thinking someone fell and had a big cut there.

I think you are talking about me! I fell a few months ago and have a diagonal cut by my eyebrow. It's by my left eye though. Was someone letting me know they saw that?

You have someone who died in a fire?

My sister's mother-in-laws mother was in a nasty fire and died. I didn't know her, but my sister was telling me how bad it was. Everyone was pretty upset.

I heard church bells and "Bells of St Mary's" don't know if someone is referring to the movie or a real place, unless, is there a nun crossed over for you? Or here they want to refer to?

My oldest sister died a few years ago. They rushed her to St. Mary's Hospital. St. Mary's Church was next to the hospital and they rang bells when I arrived at noon. She hung on until we all arrived. That was the day I saw my sister's spirit leave her body right before we took her off life support. O.K....this one made me cry....but it's all good. Wow!

I have someone up on the right who seems feminine, so I am saying this is your father's mother or maybe an aunt on that side.

Someone else on this board...I don't remember who...said my father's mother is around me. They even said something close to her name. Was it you? I was wondering if you were going to mention her.

Someone with an eye tick?

Not sure about this one. I'll have to ask my mom. It could very well be based on the family history.

And someone just said "snowcones." But "not cheap 7-11 ones."

Hmmm...I use to love them when I was little. Always wanted my mom to buy from the ice cream truck...but it was too expensive. We were very poor.

I'm upstairs in an apartment with windows that slide up and down, regular windows, wood framed, I can look down at the street, there are kids playing there, this is a narrow street, hardly wide enough for two cars.

When I was very little, we lived in an apartment that fits this description. It was on a narrow street.

Someone said something that sounded like "shot.." or "chot..."

They give me these physical things and a lot of times I don't know what it is - do you have someone who characteristically put their own right hand over their own mouth, kind of like the way the say when thinking, like...I think I have a guy here who played chess, maybe, sitting at a table with his face on his hand covering his mouth, thinking.

This whole string starting with the snow cones seem to be when I was very little. My memory is not too good. It could have been someone playing chess back then. I'll have to find out.

The word I couldn't get might sound like "shot-key." "Chot-kee?"

This one took me a few minutes. I was thinking this still relates to when I was very little since you are around the apartment still. This sounds like the patti-cake game. In Hungarian we have a song similiar that refers to baking. "Chot-kee" would sound like "shoot-tea" if you sound it out. Played that game a million times. We were poor we had to be creative with our games.

I think this apartment was on the 2nd or 3rd floor, not real high, I'd say third.

My memory is rusty since I was so young...but it was definitely at least the second floor and it was definitely not more than 3 floors. We were on the top floor so you may be right. I'll have to ask about that.

I'm seeing an old-fashioned, open casket funeral (sorry, I told 'em to give me something else, I mean, who hasn't been to one of these?) but I am also approaching this casket and the guy in it (wearing a black suit) from a very low perspective, so I am thinking this must be your grandfather, he has white hair and he must've passed when you were real little, and it looks really bright around him.

I was only at one open casket funeral, which was my father-in-law. He was wearing an old black suit and had white hair.

Was there that old thin dark flowered carpeting there? Did you think "that's not him" at the funeral home?

I believe they did have flowered carpeting there. The whole time I was there I kept thinking he's not in that body any more..."THAT'S NOT HIM." Everyone went up to him and acted like he was still in his body...but I didn't want to since "that is not him." I felt guilty for that since everyone was so attached to his physical body.

"Seventh inning stretch." I have no idea what this phrase means, not a sports person.

He was very much into sports...so this makes perfect sense for him to say.

I think this guy from the funeral wants to apologize to you for something, he isn't saying what, so I am thinking it is not that I am not getting it but that it's too personal for an open reading like this. He says "she knows."

Yep, I do know what he is saying. It's o.k. I forgave him already.

Julia Mae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Example Online Mediumship Reading Empty Re: Example Online Mediumship Reading

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum