Spirit & Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Julia Mae's Stuff
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 pm by Julia Mae

» Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am by Pharlap

» the Catholic Answers Forum
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm by Julia Mae

» Srsly ....?
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm by Julia Mae

» The Fifth Task
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm by Julia Mae

» Theory of the Fifth Practice
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm by Julia Mae

» The Fourth Task
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm by Julia Mae

» Theory of the Fourth Practice
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm by Julia Mae

» The Third Task
Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:58 pm by Julia Mae

Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org

2 posters

Go down

Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org Empty Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org

Post  Julia Mae Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 am

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/

After the Silence is not a forum I frequent, but it's been around a while and looks like a nice forum attached to a good site with lots of info. aftersilence.org

Julia Mae
Admin

https://sites.google.com/site/juliamaesite/

Back to top Go down

Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org Empty Re: Sexual Abuse Survivors Forum: After Silence dot org

Post  Pharlap Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

I have become a member of After Silence and I have found it to be helpful.....

I do however offer a word of caution to whomever goes there seeking advice and wanting to share your story....make sure you are ready for it...
When I went there it seemed like I was being bombarded and questioned about everything I wrote....and then in reading every one els's stories it started making me question how accurate my memories were.....so I would strongly recomend you seek out a therapist first so that you can take any questions you start having about things to them to help sort out what is real and what is not....
It really can start messing with your head when you start compairing others stories with your own.....
It's like you start second guessing yourselg all over again...

Pharlap

Pharlap

Back to top Go down